This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Prayer and hard core

[Written late 15th - going into 16th]

Gettin' back to the old skool, with a flick of the wrist that's so cool ...

Seriously though, I'd forgotten how easy it is to actually get into God's presence and how easy it is to step back into prayer and living for Him. Perfectly? No. But to just GO? YES! It's no big chore - He is right there waiting to just send you along.

Today there was a party for Ignite up at the church, and there was I, in my big boots and enjoying the atmosphere of it all. I think basiclaly everyone enjoyed a really good time and just hung out.

I can't stay up as I want to make work tomorrow after being off ill for two days. I have claimed a healing so ... we'll see how it is tomorrow. I am calling it in 'healed' :)

Stay hungry ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home