This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Get into the Den

Check out my entry on Facebook for a full breakdown of what this year has held for me (search Facebook for Kim Kaze and add me if you haven't already, lovies!).

www.DenOfWii.com is still the place to go and leave your Wii-related comments. We're taking new writers on who are looking for a place to express quality views (however against the grain) on Wii gaming, so drop me a line if you'd like to become a contributor.

Currently, we're talking about 'is the Wii mature enough?', Link's Crossbow Training and the Wii selling out across Christmas - planned, do you think? Let us know.

Girl gamers - I still want to hear from you. Your views are not aired nearly enough, so let's get them out there. I can't be the only girl gamer who has a view on gaming that somewhat differs from my male friends.

www.DenOfWii.com <- Hit us up and tell us what's on your mind!
Love or hate the Wii? I wanna' know, bro.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home