This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Friday, August 29, 2008

30 soon ...

Yes, that's right. Soon I'll be 30. I haven't used this blog in a while because I'm now on Facebook (check it out and add me if you like, I am Kim Kaze on there).

There I'll explain what my 20s have held for me and what I see in the future for a child of the 80s, living through her 30s, in the .... 10s? What are we going to call 2010-2020, exactly? Weird.

So, watch not only this space but Facebook.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hero_UK said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:00 PM, November 13, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home