This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

You've been here before

The last time that I saw a car do what mine did last night ... and the temp gauge soar to the very top, I was sitting in Vicki Vardon-Norris' Clio - identical to mine funnily enough! - driving with her out on a visit in my former job.

We baled into a garage back then, and we were apparently lucky to get away without serious injury.

How odd. Or not, depending on how you view chance, fate, destiny, and things of that nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home