This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Oh for the want of some fun :)

It seems the dreaded cold returneth. Today is Boxing day, and Christmas was actually really nice and good fun. I started to cough quite badly though at my inlaws, and by the time it was leaving hour, it had gotten to choking point.

Now we are trying to arrange a trip out to eat thai food in Bath. There's this neat, little underground venue that we know serves food stuff and isn't too expensive. Dave and Jazz are invited on top of last year's faithful; Will, Paul & myself. Ken doesn't want to go since it's boxing day and he sees that as a day in. Sad really, because I am going OUT. Can't bare sitting in here any longer coughing and sleeping the day through.

More when something worth writing about happens, I think. Sorry the recent entries haven't been that thought provoking - but I do have a few rants waiting to go up on the back burner :)

Sleep in heavenly peace ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home