This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Light roads, heavy mind

Back at work again, not entered anything for a few days because really, there was nothing to tell. Except the fact that yesterday was a 'day from hell', where at around lunchtime (which I missed, stupidly) everything started to go wrong ... which then carried on all day.

Traffic on the roads on the way to work is easy right now, due to the holiday season meaning that a lot of folk already are taking their vacation. At least, though I work over Christmas this year, it will be easy to get in and out.

Anyhow, today is a new day and tonight is RAW and a shopping trip to Asda (which I am not really looking forward to, since I want to flop when I get home and also I reckon it'll be heaving). I have got all the gifts I really need, so in that sense it won't be stressful. We don't have enough cash though to pay everything; the biggest bill which is the rent comes out on the first, and takes approximately half of Ken's monthly salary straight off. That immediately makes us look rather sorry on the first day of the month, which is a depressing concept. My earnings are sporadic at best; especially since I honestly don't know how much longer I'll be with Dalkia. Mentally, I already left. I love it here but ... I have to do something. I cannot 'live here', you know? This isn't me. I am getting rustier by the damn day, and I got to think for the future. At this rate, neither Ken or I will have career jobs, and that means constant struggling to pay the rent, and no children could ever be afforded.

More when I have something to write ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home