This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Monday, December 20, 2004

A morning with Dalkia

Flip. Flip flip flip.

This morning Ken got up late (after getting in late last night because he doesn't have work this week!!!) :(

My tea was too hot to drink. The car was all iced over and the roads close to work were terrible. I got in 15 mins late, which was all right in the circumstances. Been busy thus far.

Now I find that the order for the food for the very important auditors is not coming!!! It is coming in fact, tomorrow when we do not need it. How this happened was because my boss, the PA, got the date one day out and said for the 21st to book. Today is the 20th. I have to now do a bomb run down to the irish cafe to get emergency supplies. Luckily I sorted it all out and thought to ring them. Poor Jane & I, I wish it could be different and calmer up to this time of year.

Grrr ... stress ...

At least the sky is wonderful and I am breathing in and out. Lord, I dedicate my day to You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home