This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Sometimes a computer can make you sick

Hmm. Traffic's really bad again on the roads that I take into work. But here I am; I have lots to do today. Hope all goes well.

I miss being on and role playing, but I am afraid that I've been neglecting my house and my Husband. I am really starting to get a hatred for being sat in front of a useless pile of junk (aka a PC). It just literally sucks and draws the life out of me. I will log on tonight but anyone who wants to harras me, jump all over me, or otherwise bother me will be blocked and sent flying.

Because for a while anyway, I am going to actually try to live better and earn the blessing of a real job once again. Something I don't deserve right now with the fake life I live online.

Time to get back to the grind ... actually feeling pretty good right now bar the anger at my computer and the sheer lack of time to fit in everything that I need to in my home life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home