This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Not had much to say of late

I have been a bit up and down over this change of annual period.

To be blunt; a lot has been really sh*t for me of late. Mainly the sickness, but that's had a knock on effect on my tolerance levels, my attitude towards life, my job and the way I view myself, and also my finances (I do not get paid for work I do not do).

I can't find my time sheet from two weeks ago .... darn it. I need that money.

Things just seem to be getting a bit on top of me lately; I feel as though I struggle to keep up at work. No clue as to why, the stuff that I am doing really isn't all that hard. It's just that I seem to be getting agitated with everything, like I am in the wrong job or the wrong place.

And I know I am. I need a career. But what? And how? I don't know. God is my only hope.

And then ... there's all the good :)

Friends. Seen a lot more of them recently, and really enjoyed it, too. Family. Seen much of them and enjoyed it, though I haven't seen my grandparents for weeks. I just felt really blessed and fortunate in terms of all the sheer stuff that I have, and all the things that I get given to me.

Spent today going to Heathrow in Jazz's car to take Dave Burford to the airport. He's left for a week's holiday in Miami, Florida, to meet some of his friends, including a girl called Diana who he is in a long distance relationship with. Hope he has a good time out there.

So, I shall close this entry by simply saying ... somebody ... anybody, get me to the Lord.

Because my only future is with Him and in Him, and He is all I want anymore. Material life has deserted me; I know this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home