This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

A sudden burst - but confusing?

Yes ... as the title suggests, there has been a sudden influx of new interest in getting me back into work. Mostly admin but also some web work, and also senior admin stuff, too.

The trouble lies in trying to shake away the bad vibes of the past; the fear of failing, the fear of being made a fool out of, not knowing what I used to know, etc. Most if not all of these fears are probably close to totally irrational. You can't easily defeat fears though. My rooler coaster career ride thus far has led me into the realms of boom and bust confidence, ability and successes. All I actually want is to know that the bills are going to get paid every week or month, and that I can afford to spend alittle on myself every once in a while, and can go to work without the nagging fear that I'll be tired (getting up too early and bed too late), my car will brake down, or that I won't be able to get my work done without straining or feeling snowed under.

I can't wait to see what happens. Tomorrow I have a small interview at Riverside (ideal working location because I can walk to it!) for an admin role, but I am not sure how much it pays or exactly what one it is.

I will give it my very best shot, anyway. Will write about something else I hope; soon.

Oh; and there's this mini typing test. A 3 minute speed test and also a hand written letter to type out.

I hope there's no accuracy lock on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home