This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Friday, January 14, 2005

I would have liked to have said more

Yes, I wish there was more to say.

But if there's one thing that I cannot stand, it's a rant platform masquarading as a blog or LJ, full of angst and depression.

The fact of the matter is, I am looking for work right now, as well as recovering from a very painful bout of viral and bacterial flu-ishness.

The house needs sorting, my work needs refining, and I need to find myself a career where I can be genuingly useful to somebody; and get paid for being that.

I don't want to get rich, but I do want to afford to pay my bills and have some left over for blessing people with, tithing (something that I suck at) and of course, shopping (food and stuff that we all need).

My grandma was very ill yesterday. Can't say much more about that other than to tell you now I'm better (for the most part) at least I can visit her some time.

More when relevent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home