This contains the thoughts, ramblings, laments, musings, rants, works of fact and fiction, journal entries and other random pieces of human food for thought, all fresh from the mind of one Kim Kaze - a British person with a penchant for the unusual, edgy and supernatural. What I bring may not be everybody's cup of tea ... but there again I can only bring you what I have; and this my friends, is me.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

The Sailor I got to be

You scored as Sailor Venus. You are very good at video games. You love celebrities and wis to be one. You are sweet and an idealist.

Sailor Venus

67%

Sailor Jupiter

58%

Sailor Saturn

58%

Sailor Uranus.

58%

Sailor Neptune

50%

Sailor Pluto

33%

Sailor Mars

33%

Sailor Moon

33%

Sailor Mercury

33%

Sailor Chibi Moon

25%

created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home